VA Central California Health Care System
Social Work Service
Social Work Service encompasses a multitude of specialties and provides continuous Veteran-centered care for a variety of bio-psycho-social issues. This care includes assessment, diagnosis, treatment, case management and family support. Social Workers are engaged in providing care throughout the facility.
Social Work Service Programs include:
- Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom/ Operation New Dawn
- Spinal Cord Injury Program
- Palliative Care and Hospice Services
- Contract Nursing Home Program
- Caregiver Support Program
- Homeless Program and HUD/VASH voucher program
- Inpatient Hospital Support
- Primary Care/Outpatient Support
- Military Sexual Trauma Program
- Many other opportunities to support Veterans and families
Most services are accessed through a consult from your Primary Care Provider or Attending Physician.
You may also call directly to the Social Work Service office on the phone listed to the right for information on our programs.
Fresno Medical Center
2615 E. Clinton Avenue
Fresno, CA 93703
- 559-225-6100 Ext. 4320
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm